Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

woah, come on!

im a big megaman fan and it was great untill one thing. the spite for axle when hes fighting is Zero! WTF! click on the first fighting action for axel and he pops up at the enemy transforms into Zero! and slashes. that needs work.

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

that was a little dumb.

sorry I found it to be pretty dumb. even the easter eggs.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hey This is an important problem,

i closed out of the game to change that. it was like, i couldn't change my apperance, then durring the game my hands changed constantly, and my body changed when I moved. *something to fix!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

.TOTALLY AWESOME.

Others are kind of right, about the pointlessness, but although i'm not gonna play it again, it moved me, seriously. It was one of the best games i've played in a while! GOOD JOB!

Pwong Pwong

cool

if you made it so we could upload our own music to it it would be SOOO much better. Really good though!

Kirby Designer Kirby Designer

THAT SUCKED!!!! i mean come on! COME ON!!! UHHHHHHH!!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!! that didnt have much i mean on set of eyelashes!! the color asortment was fine but every thing els was bad! and the top hat and stuff was transparent!!! You should do better!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

CHEATS!!!!!!!!!

Here are the cheats:flcl=unlimited ammo,willis=invincible,guide=lazer guide,armstrong=long reach,hop=high jump and finally newyorkminute=unlimited bullet time.Yey cheats!!

Use these for the game and be happy!!!!!

Invader ZIM scene creator Invader ZIM scene creator

To anal sprinkles

"I MADE IT MY SELF!!" l
\ / Thats why thers bacon in the soap!!!!!